Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Other Projects I Created Recently

Here are a couple of the projects I made over the last few weeks.

I really love vintage canisters, but most of them don't seal closed and that bothers me. I found these canisters and bottles at IKEA for a few dollars a piece. They have rubbers in the lid to seal them closed, but they're rather plain. I decided to add a vintage touch to them by making vinyl labels on my Cricut. 


Now that I have a house, I have a laundry room! Which is very exciting to me personally, because I used to have to go out to the patio of my apartment to do laundry. That was not fun in the rain. Or ever. I've been decorating our new laundry room with aqua and orange. I don't particularly like orange, but I love this color combo.

This is my "How To Do Laundry" sign. I designed it in Illustrator and then printed and framed it for my laundry room. My husband really wanted a list of all my rules for doing laundry and I wanted cute artwork for that room. This is one of my favorite things I've designed. If you want one, you can order it from my Etsy store in any color: www.etsy.com/listing/120520331/how-to-do-laundry-signart-print-in I also sell a horizontal version.

How To Do Laundry Sign
I made this laundry room vinyl sticker with my Cricut.



This 4 panel artwork I made by painting all the canvases white and then laying out my Cricut cut vinyl design over the canvases and spray painting it orange. I really like how this turned out.

Bird on a Branch four panel canvas



1 comment:

  1. LOVE your labels for the canisters. Wish I had a cricut. I'm not sure if its worth the $$ for my purposes.

    ReplyDelete